AGREEMENT AND CONSENT TO USE OF ELECTRONIC RECORDS
In this Agreement and Consent to Use Electronic Records ("Consent"), the words "we," "us," and "our" mean Austin Home Mortgage LLC ("Broker"). The words "you" and "your" refer to the borrower(s).
Categories Of Records To Be Delivered Electronically
You understand that we intend to, and you agree to our use of, use electronic means to provide or make available to you the following categories of information relating to your mortgage loan transaction:
* Notices and disclosures required to be provided to you in writing under federal and state laws, such as those required by the Truth-in-Savings Act, Real Estate Settlement and Procedures Act, Electronic Funds Transfer Act, the Truth-in-Lending Act, the Fair Credit Reporting Act, the Equal Credit Opportunity Act, and the USA Patriot Act.
* Other mortgage-related documents, such as your promissory note and related security instrument.
* Periodic statements on your loan account(s).
* Fee Schedules and Rate Sheets.
* Privacy notices and disclosures.
* Notifications via emails and SMS text notifications regarding your mortgage loan transaction.
Right to Paper Record
You may obtain a paper copy of any disclosure or other information received electronically under this Consent by mailing a written request to the address below:
Austin Home Mortgage LLC
Attn: Compliance-Electronic Delivery
11149 Research Blvd Suite 380, Austin TX 78759
You may also request a paper copy electronically through the Closing Agent or Broker as relevant. You must identify the specific record requested. Fees for receiving paper records, if any, will be assessed in accordance with our published fee schedule.
Right to Withdraw Consent
You may withdraw your consent and terminate this Agreement at any time by notifying us in writing at the address above or by electronic notice email@example.com. There are no conditions on your right to withdraw consent, and there are no fees or other consequences associated with such withdrawal. Please note that it may take at least two days for us to resume providing disclosures and other information covered by this Agreement in paper form.